The mission of The Yorktown Chamber of Commerce is to promote the economic development and growth of the town’s five business hamlets through a coordinated program of promotional activities and membership benefits.
The Yorktown Chamber is working for you!
A lot has been brewing in the Yorktown Chamber as the first quarter of the year comes to a close.
So far this year:
- We have redesigned our website to keep you updated on all we are working on.
- We have produced two educational seminars on hot topics such as Obamacare and
Social Media. More to follow!
- We continue to have networking meetings at our members locations.
- Our Yorktown Business Revitalization Initiative meeting is planned for May 9 at Town Hall
with the Westchester Industrial Developmental Agency and Dept of Planning.
- A joint networking lunch event with State Comptroller Tom DiNapoli is set for May 16
- The Annual Dinner Dance is expected to draw 250 business owners from around the
area. Help us celebrate this year’s honorees.
- Plans are underway (already!) for the 6th Annual Yorktown Festival & Street Fair on October 12. Sponsorships are being accepted by calling the office.
- A Shop Local – Shop Yorktown initiative is underway
- We are here to help your business in anyway but you need to become a member to keep us strong. We are advocates for your business!
Contact the Yorktown Chamber to become a member today!